During the lockdown we will be offering a “Contactless Collection” service as well as our usual online shop.
- Telephone / text our temporary ordering number - 07547441321
- Leave a message on our answerphone - 0116 263 0846
- Send us a message via social media @SugarandIceLeic
- email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then
- Check we have all the items you have asked for in stock
- Contact you to confirm we have everything & discuss any possible alternates
- Take payment over the telephone or via a Paypal invoice
You can then
- Come and collect your purchases from our shop (or send a friend)
- Please come between 10 and 12, Mon - Fri
- Knock on the window and we will open the door
- And slide a trolley out with the items on it
- Or we can post out your items (postage at cost only)
Alternatively you can use our Online Shop - SugarandIcecake.co.uk
Here you will find lots of the products we sell, unfortunately not all stock figures are correct and so it may say we are out of stock when we are not or in when it’s not - If we don’t have it in stock we can normally order things - but there are some supply issues at the moment, so please bear with us.
Take care and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Q - Are you making cakes during lockdown? - YES, please give us as much notice as possible as we have limited capacity during this time.
Q - Are you open during lockdown? – YES, but only for contactless collection, between 10-12 Mon, Fri
Q - Can I order items not in stock? – YES, but please allow a little longer as things are likely to be in short supply.
Q - Can I get an edible photo-plaque printed during lockdown? – YES, but please give as much notice as possible
Q - Can I purchase gift vouchers? – YES, gift vouchers can be used for shop purchases, training and cakes.
Q - Can I contact you for cake decorating advice? – YES, we are always happy to help if we can, will try and be as responsive as possible but are working limited hours during lockdown.
Any other questions – Please contact us if you have any questions at allBack to blog